Friday, September 23, 2016

Wedding Supplier Review - Videographer: Vidlens Productions

We met Brian and his team a year before our wedding.  By that time, I had already watched several Same Day Edits (SDEs), browsed videographer websites and sent a couple of email inquiries to shortlisted suppliers.  As early as then, there were some videographers who were already booked for our date. Imagine!

Selecting videographers (even photographers) is quite tricky.  These talented people have different styles. Some works were very dramatic, others were clean and simple.  It really depends on what you are looking for.

I picked Vidlens because I believed Brian and his team had a natural talent even if they were relatively new compared to the other videographers.  Their rates were also very reasonable and their packages offer flexibility to the clients' wants. I also liked that during our meeting, we shared our expectations from one another (e.g. I wanted a less ma-drama, more fun and upbeat theme; while he shared his style).  Brian was also very patient and he explained to me their package offerings, how an SDE differs from a wedding film, how they work etc.

I find that its very important that the videographer listens to the client and I'm happy Vidlens did just that.  As a matter of fact, from the time I booked them to the actual wedding day itself, I must say they exceeded my expectations.  Lalo pa silang gumaling! :) I'm so glad we picked them.

So here it is our Same Day Edit Video by Vidlens Productions:

The Wedding of Andrew and Andrea | SDE from Vidlens on Vimeo.




No comments:

Post a Comment